Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hello Summer!

Friday, June 1st was our last day of school.  Today,  June 7th feels like my first real day of vacation.  I finished cleaning my classroom, feeling somewhat organized and looking forward to next year!  I brought home my printer and my laminator so I can work on projects over the summer.  My next step is going to be to steal my mom-in-law's cricut to play with and see what I can create instead of buy for my next theme.  My classroom theme is going to be space!   I've got a lot of great ideas and am excited to get started.
The second best thing about today was that I checked my email this afternoon and saw that I won a $50 gift certificate from Learning Resources!  Can't wait to go shopping on the website!  
I opened a shop on Teacher's Notebook so I need to get busy and start creating!  I have a list of ideas, just need the time to sit down and work on them.  So watch for a grand opening give away soon!

No comments: